help for dummie with linking pages together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help for dummie with linking pages together

Hello guys....I would like to ask you for help,I am a total beginer and my English is no great,but anyway I hope someone will have some patience with me .....lets say,I have the basic of my main page....I have a problem with menubars....I woul like to named the first one ,as usualy,HOME....after I will click on home,there should open a new page with wellcome text...that what I wish,but have no clue how to do it,I am watching a tutorials and follow them,but it just didnot work...can someone help me please?????

Re: help for dummie with linking pages together

When you click on the menu bar, it says Double click to add me.

You double click it and then click Add.
    You enter the URL of the page whether index or another page
    and click OK. Leave Target alone. Do nothing there.

Check to see what you get. You can edit the link.
    Next time click on style and you can change the colors to anything
    you want.

You must have VodaHost account otherwise you will not be able
    to publish your page(s).
    Doable Personal Finance

Comment

please get me back on the track

Hello I tried the help above,but when I press the "preview" button to see the real page,then go too button "home" on menu bars it says the requested URL/index.html was not found on this server..
      I have signed up for vodahost and got control panel etc...but do I have to activated it somehow....please help me

Comment

Re: help for dummie with linking pages together

Ok, in "preview" you will not be able to check if your links are working. Only by "publishing" your pages can you then test the links...............
        Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

Working...
        X