Background Color Behind Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Background Color Behind Text

On my home page, www.joeduketstudio.com, the background color behind the text is supposed to be the same as the background color for the page. I have used the medicine dropper to set the color and it looks perfect on the BlueVoda composition page. However, when I publish the page the background color changes to a pale green (the main background color is a khaki color). This only happens on the home page. All my other pages were done the same way and appear normal on the web. I'm beginning to think my home page is corrupted some way and I may need to completely redo it. Does anyone have another suggestion?

Thanks.

Re: Background Color Behind Text

hello: first of all you have this as a image and not all computors are going to see all colors the same so i would probably use a text box for your type instead of an image and make the background no color or what ever color you are trying to use. i havent checked your other pages so not sure if you are using an image there as well. i have also seen you are not resizing your pictures before you put them on the screen. it is much better to resize them accuately rather than using the corners to resize. BV gives you a great tool called pixresizer. just a suggestion. i have redone your page and dont get that green color background on my computor, but all computors will show colors a little differently - you could check out web safe colors if you want to. here is the linl
    www.videopostcards.info/background.html
    good luck
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: Background Color Behind Text

Thanks for the help. I'll give it a try.

Comment

Working...
      X