My BV don't ask any more to save

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My BV don't ask any more to save

Hi i am having a little problem, when i make changes to my pages Bv dont ask any more if i want to save the changes i made, it close just automatically, i have installed and rebooted again, but it stays the same, some hint would be really appreciated....

Re: My BV don't ask any more to save

Originally posted by Julia
    Hi i am having a little problem, when i make changes to my pages Bv dont ask any more if i want to save the changes i made, it close just automatically, i have installed and rebooted again, but it stays the same, some hint would be really appreciated....
    Well i have try what i could, uninstall, and install again, system recovery, too but seems not to work, bluevoda close without saving changes, and all features are disable, image text etc, the only feature still works is publish,..would be nice if someone from bluevoda let me know where the problem could be...

Comment

It appears that there is a bug somewhere. I would try the following;

Shut off system restore
      Make copy of BV page files in seperate location but keep originals where they are
      Uninstall BV via control panel
      In C:/Program files -locate BV folder and delete
      Clear out all temp files (internet, windows etc.)
      Re-boot.
      Run system scan and if ok- download BV again

Once up and running it is ok to turn on system restore again.
      The reason for copying the BV page files in a seperate location is for back -up only (in the event that those were wiped out via un-install and clean up). Your originals should be fine.

Good luck
      Andy
      PHP- is a blast!

Comment

Thanks Andy, some features suddenly stopped working, and some other not, everything came to order on it's own, nice...

Comment

Working...
        X