• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Judyw
    Sergeant

• Nov 2009

Guestbook issues - need help

After we launched our website, we noticed when someone signs the guestbook the information shows behind the header at the top of the page as well as where it's supposed to be. How do I fix this?

When I ask a question here, why does it show up on a google search page when I enter our website name?

Michelle & Judy
    www.judymwatts.com
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Guestbook issues - need help

You have a naming conflict because you have used for the page, the same name (guestbookdb) that you have used for your guestook archive file (guestbookdb.php). Please rename your guestbook page to something else, like "judymwatts_guestbook" . Change also the links in your menus to reflect this change. Delete the file "guestbookdb.php" from the site, and start again making a new post.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Judyw
      Sergeant

• Nov 2009

Thanks Navel Design.

Any ideas as to why my questions keep showing up on the Google search page?

Michelle

www.judymwatts.com

Comment

• navaldesign
        General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Because Google has indexed this site and scans it continously. Since your signature contains your site, Google finds it and displayes the forum pages as pages containing the specific domain name.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• Judyw
          Sergeant

• Nov 2009

Thanks naveldesign. I appreciate the answers. Changed the name of the guestbook and it works perfect now.

Comment

Working...
          X