X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• captcha on form

I followed Navals easy step advice in a now closed post

EAsy solution: add an editbox. Name it "captcha_code"
    Make it the same size and place it OVER the one generated by BV's captcha object.
    Use BV's validation to make it required.
    Make sure that this field comes, in order, AFTER the captcha object.

I think the last bit I am doing wrong, I don't really understand where these fields might be....i do know they are not the ones with cows in lol. I thought it meant putting the editbox behind the captcha object but that doesn't work. When I try the form I keep getting the message "enter validation code."

What am I doing wrong?

Debbie

Re: captcha on form

forgot! www.readysteadyanglais.com/inscription.php

Comment

I have changed the page to https://www.readysteadyanglais.com/i...ioncaptcha.php as I need to get my form out.
      Still can't work out what I am doing wrong

Debbie

Comment

But, it is working fine !

It asks the user to fill in the "verification" field.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Once again Thank you George. I spent hours trying to get that to work!
          I am convinced there is a man in a back room somewhere who fixes all these niggly bits just so that I look daft ) but nevertheless I am very grateful to him!

Debbie

Comment

Working...
          X