My PC freezes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My PC freezes

I am trying the free website builder from bluevoda and am not a hosted customer at this time as I am testing things out right now.

I am trying to import my site from Yahoo sitebuilder but as soon as I click the ok it acts like it is done but at the top it keeps saying that it is not responding and seems to be refreshing constantly but nothing comes up on the new page and it won't let me do anything else... It also says that it cannot allow ActiveX or someone is blocking it. So I just need to find out what is going on... I have no problems with just creating new pages from scratch, all this happens only when I import a page from my current site.

Thanks for any help!

Christina

Re: BlueVoda free builder freezes

Is this the method you are using?
    CarbonTerry
    Semper Fi
    Still green...still mean......just not as lean

Red Hawk Archery
    Zone 5 Photo
    My USMC

Comment

Re: My site builder freezes

Yes I made sure I was doing it correctly a couple of times but everytime I add a current internet page it freezes. I don't know why but my computer doesn't freeze it is only BlueVoda that does.

Crissy

Comment

Re: My PC freezes

can you send us the link of your currect site?
        mrmagoo144
        www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Re: My PC freezes

Not every webpage can be imported especially from Yahoo, Google as they are protected from being downloaded. It maybe that Yahoo Sitebuilder has a firewall preventing such action.

Give us the url and we will try to download your site using BV and other programs to see whether can be done.
          www.siapamoyanganda.com/
          Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
          State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Working...
          X