Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with photos with BV

Hi,

I noticed funny thing when I adding photos (image) in BV. I save images for each page in separate folder. But BV is doing more than I ask for. It doubles an images of some pages and save them to different allready exsisiting folder.
    For example; I save images in folder BV-images-fishing-lake and aply them in BV page from that folder.
    When I save that page, BV double and save those images in folder BV-images.
    Any idea why?
    www.photosc.blogspot.com
    www.slodental.com

Re: Trouble with photos with BV

Originally posted by satneC
    Hi,

I noticed funny thing when I adding photos (image) in BV. I save images for each page in separate folder. But BV is doing more than I ask for. It doubles an images of some pages and save them to different allready exsisiting folder.
    For example; I save images in folder BV-images-fishing-lake and aply them in BV page from that folder.
    When I save that page, BV double and save those images in folder BV-images.
    Any idea why?
    Yes. BV needs the images at the moment of publishing. So it saves them in the image folder. If you save the page in another folder, BV will save the images there. It is a normal procedure
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

So, you have your images for all your pages in one folder, with no chance for organizing them?
      www.photosc.blogspot.com
      www.slodental.com

Comment

Originally posted by satneC
        So, you have your images for all your pages in one folder, with no chance for organizing them?
        You can organise your images in their original folder. Just ignore the ones that BV saves in it's own folder.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Yes, I allready done that. Thank you.
          www.photosc.blogspot.com
          www.slodental.com

Comment

Working...
          X