add on domains?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add on domains?

1. i have a website that im working on called www.tdsproducts.biz - as you can see the background picture shows fine.
    2. i have an add on domain called www.tdsproducts.info - as you can see the background picture does not show. you can see that im using the same picture for both.
    3. when i add text to the add on domain, the text comes out fine. when i add a picture to the add on domain, i get the red x no matter where i add or what i add.
    can you tell me why. now i have seen that when i add on the domain name it takes tdsproducts as username for both. could this be the problem? thanks.
    mrmagoo144
    www.videopostcards.info

Re: add on domains?

whilst not ideal to have the same username (You could have changed this at set up as you don't have to go with what auto populates) but anyway, it's more to do with ensuring your folder field is changed between sites.

e.g. if tdsproducts.biz is your main site then the folder should be: public_html

Your other one when publishing should be public_html/tdsproducts.info IF thyat is infact what your addon folder is called. If you left it to autpopulate then it should be this.
    Don't aim for success if you want it; just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally.

Comment

Re: add on domains?

that is great and thanks, but we are using the proper extension as when i publish text it comes out correctly. if i publish a picture it x's out. any reason for this?
      mrmagoo144
      www.videopostcards.info

Comment

Working...
      X