Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light Box

Hello,
    Please help I only have a simple understanding of working with websites (after what have learnt from the Blue Voda tutorials). I am having trouble with my light box - it is showing my images twice (they are layered on top of each other). I tried to fix it by uploading my files again but nothing changed. I then went into the control panel and deleted the files from my website. Then I uploaded all the pages again. As you will be able to see nothing has changed - I still have double images which looks terrible and very unprofessional.
    URLS's:
    georgiebradley.net/gallery.html
    georgiebradley.net/archive.html
    Also my link to my contact page is not working - it keeps coming up that it is a broken link despite the fact that I have checked in all the glass buttons/navigation menu that I have typed in my website and correct page name.
    I look forward to hearing from you,
    Georgie

Re: Light Box

Hi Georgie,

I think it can only happen if you had dragged the light box twice over the same box.

Open your page in BV and check every light box you placed on the page.

2. Regarding your contact page if it is linked to your email program like outlook or Thunderbird, you need to goto your BV page properties and change "http" to "mailto"
    www.siapamoyanganda.com/
    Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
    State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

Re: Light Box

Hi Zuriatman,
      I owe you A HUGE thank-you - you're a gem. Everything you said was spot on and now my website is fixed and as I wanted it. Thanks again, Georgie.

Comment

Working...
      X