Moving my 'old' web pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving my 'old' web pages

Now I've joined BlueVoda, I want to move my old web site details/pages into BlueVoda. Snag is, all my HTML and files are no longer on my computer. How can I rescue or pick-up my details for adding to my new BlueVoda site? Here's hoping someone knows how. Thanks.

Re: Moving my 'old' web pages

Do you still have access to your old host control panel? you should be able to recover them from there.
    hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by kenkew
      Now I've joined BlueVoda, I want to move my old web site details/pages into BlueVoda. Snag is, all my HTML and files are no longer on my computer. How can I rescue or pick-up my details for adding to my new BlueVoda site? Here's hoping someone knows how. Thanks.
      If your old site is still on the air, then for each page copy the address from the IE address bar, go to BV, New Page, From Existing html Page, paste the address there and BV will import your page directly from your old site. Save it on your computer. Depending on how the page had been made, you might have to make minor adjustments. Usually you may have to redo the layers (infront - in the back) of the objects, but 90% of the work will be there already.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Created new page. Inserted 'old' address into HTML box. All I see is the address, not the page. Did I paste into the right place, the HTML box?

Comment

Many thanks for saving my hard work from years ago. I just need to resize text blocks by the look of it. Is editing those pages al;so fairly straight forwards?

Comment

Working...
          X