Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone tell me why my second domain isnt working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell me why my second domain isnt working?

i got the one site up and running its http://biz-giant.com and after a couple tweeks its finished for now. im working on second site and am rather lost with ftp thing my newest add-on domain is http://biz-king.com when i check on search engine it shows (index and all of that pages contents) what did i miss? the vidios are nice but i need some more help. if you got suggestions im all ears! ohhhh... is there a telephone number for customer support? it would be nice to have it..... thx malcolm

Malcolm Pender

Re: can anyone tell me why my second domain isnt working?

Click on http://biz-king.com/index2.html That's your index page. You have saved it as index2 so the browser can't find it. First, create on your computer, a subfolder of your main Bluevoda folder. Call it "biz-king". So you put all the pages of the second site in there, so they don't get mixed with the ones of the first site. Then open your "index2" page in BV, and save it in this new folder, as "index". Then publish it in your addon domain folder on your site. Just as you did with the "index2" page, but under the name of "index"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

ENGLISH Version please.... please have customer support call me. i need to start from the begining im even more lost. thx malcolm....every time i ask for questions is it costing me?

Malcolm Pender

Comment

Malcolm, You have called your second site homepage "index2". You have probably done this, because you already had an "index" page, the one of your first site. On local computer level, you have to keep the files of the first site separate from the files of the second site. To acheive this, create a subfolder in your computer, and keep all files of the second site, in there. Now, to solve the site problem: open your "index2" page in BV. Save it under the name of "index", in this new folder that i told you about. IT HAS TO BE SAVED AS "INDEX". Then publish it in your new doamin directory. To do this, in the publish window, in the "Folder" field, instead of "public_html" you have to put "public_html/biz-king" if the name of your addon domain is "biz-king". If your folder is "bizking" or "biz_king" or whatever else, change the name of the folder accordingly.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X