This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File>New page> From existing HTML page

Hi, When I open a page in the Bluevoda site builder using File>New page> From existing HTML page. ALL of the Buttons and logo are now considered images. Is there a way to convert them back so I can some minor editing?
    http://www.dempskimasonry.com

Re: File>New page> From existing HTML page

No. Because when you import a page from the net (even if it was created with BV) those elements ARE images and as such they are imported.

Ths is atool to recover pages for which you have lost the original BV page or to reproduce some elements from pages on the net that were not created by you.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by navaldesign View Post
      No. Because when you import a page from the net (even if it was created with BV) those elements ARE images and as such they are imported.

Ths is atool to recover pages for which you have lost the original BV page or to reproduce some elements from pages on the net that were not created by you.
      So it should be ok to add buttons and more images to my page using this method ? I would like to make a few changes to my site. I have the original .bvp files but when i use them its a mess.
      http://www.dempskimasonry.com

Comment

No ... not really at all. There is just as much work in re-creating pages using this method if not more, so it is best to work with original files whenever possible.

Invest the time required, doing things the right way.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X