• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TwelveBeads
    Second Lieutenant

• Oct 2005

FTP transfer how to get pages back to BV

Hi All,

Last weekend my hard drive crashed. I lost everything. I got a new hard drive and using FileZilla transferred all my public html files. Now they are not in BV format so I can not open them using BV. Is there a way to change the file format?

Gwen R.
    TwelveBeads.com
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: FTP transfer how to get pages back to BV

No.

Try FILE >> NEW PAGE >> FROM EXISTING HTML PAGE >> select REMOTE and enter the URL for each of your web pages on the internet already.

Once the new page file is created (downloaded from your pages already published), SAVE PAGE AS whatever name it need be, and it will be once again a BVP format, allowing you to tweak it out again to re-align things, re-populate images, etc. so you can re-publish properly (remember to ALWAYS publish Blue Voda pages using the Command or Icon from within Blue Voda only).

If you don't have the images on your system either, you can download them one at a time from the "images" folder seen the the domain's public_html folder in your Control Panel. Simply create a new Folder for the site (calling it what you wish) and from here you can easily re-populate your 'new' BVP files with the proper images as your 're-proof' the pages prior to re-publishing.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X