How do I create a background image that doesn't move when scrolling the page?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cristal
    Private First Class

• Nov 2010

How do I create a background image that doesn't move when scrolling the page?

Hi,

I'd like to create a background which is one large image and which doesn't move when scrolling the page down. How do I do this..? Is there some html needed to do this? I mean otherwise I should have this huge image so that it "covers" the whole background when scrolling the page and even that is not enough, (if the background moves). Hopefully this is some simple thing I can easily do (but I just don't know how to do it yet..) :) Thanks!
  • Collectors-info
    General

• Feb 2006

Re: How do I create a background image that doesn't move when scrolling the page?

This might help! Instructions at bottom of page.
    Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

• cristal
      Private First Class

• Nov 2010

Re: How do I create a background image that doesn't move when scrolling the page?

Thanks a lot! It seems to be something I can understand, pretty easy actually.. :) In order to make this work, do upload the image exactly according to the directions and example (mydomain.com/images/image.jpg)?

Comment

• Collectors-info
        General

• Feb 2006

Correct! You can upload the image to any directory or photo service you like as long as you use the correct & full url/link. But best as you have suggested using the BV FTP to your images folder.
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X