Why are my webpages appearing "right" in some browsers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freebetsuk

Why are my webpages appearing "right" in some browsers?

I have bulit my own website using Bluevoda http://www.free-bets-uk.organd i am receiving emails saying that my website pages are appearing on the RIGHT hand side of their monitors and they are having to scroll right to see my pages?????

Why is this happening?

How do i correct it?

I am very worried about this!

Please help if you can!
  • ahimsa
    Major General

• Jan 2009

Re: Why are my webpages appearing "right" in some browsers?

...posting the same question twice doesn't actually double your chances of getting a response lol

see your first post
    Never measure the height of the mountain you're climbing. At the summit, look back and see how small it really is!

Comment

• freebetsuk

Sorry!....lol......it is my first time on the forum and i thought i had posted in the wrong board!,,,,,lol

Comment

• freddy971
        Second Lieutenant

• Sep 2006

Did you center your page(s)? With your page open in Blue Voda, right click and select 'page Properties' and where it says center page, select 'center this page in the browser window horizontally' also, you should, if your page allows it, set your page width to 800.

I opened this page with Firefox, and yes, it appears that page is set to something like 8000 wide.
        Dave Van De Cappelle
        www.aSimpleLife.ca
        www.TheAlternativeSolution.ca

Comment

• freebetsuk

I have tried changing the settings to "centre in browser" but when i do that my webpages appear to the "RIght" in MY MONITOR??????????

Comment

Working...
          X