• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anthony Mark Holloway
    Master Sergeant

• Apr 2010

html boxes missing

Hi. I had a page almost ready to publish and decided to take one more look at it in preview mode first. This time, my html boxes have all disappeared. They show up in the Bluvoda builder, with all html code intact and they have all been working fine in preview. Today they all disappeared in preview mode. I wondered about this and decided to check out other html articles on my actual website, several of those are also now missing. I went back and checked in bluvoda builder and all code strings are still there, just not showing up on the site. Any suggestions as to what might have caused this? Thanks.
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: html boxes missing

Verify your system is virus-free, dump your browser's Temp files (using PREVIEW a lot chews up resources incredibly fast), clean out the DNS cache, download a fresh copy of the most current version of Blue Voda (just in case your download was currupted due to a glitchy connection), and lastly, keep ppen pages in BlueVoda and programs running in the background to an absolute minimum (reduce RAM strain, especially in Windows7).

If re-establishing a wholesome functionality does not work, Contact Support ... there is nothing more anyone in the Forums can do for you.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X