Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .bvp format will not open

Hello

when I save the index/home page to the desktop I am unable to re-open it. Windows does not recognise the file extension and an internet search does not help either.

Thanks,

Matt

Re: .bvp format will not open

>> How To Properly Name & Save Your BlueVoda Page Files

>> The BlueVoda Video Tutorial Library
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Do NOT try to open pages double clicking them, open them through the "Open" option os the "File" menu within BV.

You'd better save them in the Documents/Bluevod Website Builder folder insteaf of saving them on your desktop.
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

If you downloaded the new BV i found that i had to tell my computer which program to use when opening a BVP file.
        This is done by right clicking on a BVP file & selecting "open with" Then use the browse button to find the BV program. Also at this stage select "do this with all files" & you wont have to do this again..
        Regards Chris.

Collectables, Collecting, collectors-info.com

www.chrismorris.co.uk

House build project

Comment

Working...
        X