Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with layout problem after publishing my homepage

Hello,

I am having trouble finding out why my homepage on www.christquestinstitute.com is not publishing correctly for any other broswer except internet explorer. The header text is suppose to be above the subheader text but when I very the page on Safari or FireFox the subheader is ontop of the header text. I want the subheader text under the header text for all browsers. What can I do to fix this problem?

Please help... Thanks!
    Nicole

Re: Help with layout problem after publishing my homepage

I too am having the same issue but when viewing in FF, it is not correctly formatted, in IE it looks fine. Never encountered this in the past using BV I was able to publish good looking pages regardless of the browser, this is taking place since I downloaded the newer BV program.

Comment

Re: Help with layout problem after publishing my homepage

Spery73lp

I see the same thing in IE, FF, Safari, Opera, Chrome.

@msuggit: a link to one of these problematic pages of yours please ?
      Navaldesign
      Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
      Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
      DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
      Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
      X