Printable Documents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printable Documents

I need to provide several printable Word documents to my users. Can I do that, or does it have to be a pdf file? Does Blue Voda accommodate that function? If so, could you please direct me? Would it possibly be via a Form?

Also, this is a horse show site where I would like to list point standings with people's names and photos of last year's winners. Do I need their permission? Do I need to have them all sign a release of some sort before I publish them?

Re: Printable Documents

Originally posted by Horse Show Girl
    I need to provide several printable Word documents to my users. Can I do that, or does it have to be a pdf file? Does Blue Voda accommodate that function? If so, could you please direct me? Would it possibly be via a Form?

Also, this is a horse show site where I would like to list point standings with people's names and photos of last year's winners. Do I need their permission? Do I need to have them all sign a release of some sort before I publish them?
    You can upload the word files and they will be opened in your visitors computer in Word. The same goes for PDF files. Can't help you about the other question
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X