This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glass buttons not the same on posting as during build & preview

The glass buttons I placed on the home page www.cruisersband.com all are showing the same name "song list" after I published the page but it shows correctly in bv builder and in the preview. I am new to bv so I am not sure if it is a technical issue or operator error.

Re: Glass buttons not the same on posting as during build & preview

You must embed each button individually into each page, and cannot use SAVE PAGE AS to "duplicate" pages .... and/or apparently you made a change to one button mid-stream, which interrupted the entire chain of associations. The point is to name each one uniquely (they are all named the same) and to COPY+PASTE them across your pages individually.

*When using BV12, you must not use the SAVE PAGE AS method to duplicate pages or to "re-name" pages, even if importing Pages or Page HTML into BlueVoda (all of which will require re-coding, re-configuration, or simply adding new to the page), as this will conflict with how the new coding of BV12 is written and result in ill-formatted or dysfunctional elements on your pages (especially if attempting to use the "BV PHP Include" or the "Single Page Menu BV + PHP" method, either of which is no longer usable).
    Instead, create a page template or use the CLONE method and proceed to manually embed each dynamic element (Menu, scripts, etc.) onto the page using the COPY+PASTE method, making sure each element is uniquely added to the page before you Save it and Publish. Also important is to name each image uniquely for each page, and to not embed (Paste) universally the same image with the same Title.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X