This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Placing the H1 Title & related text inside a jquery Tab UI box

Is it OK to build my H1 tag per tutorial and sticky instructions and place it in a jquery Tab UI box; even though it will be hidden if someone selects another tab?

Imagine a proper H1 tag and all the rules being followed, but instead of having it on the actual page, it would be fit into the jquery Tab UI content box. It would be in the "Welcome" box on the home page:

e.g: Welcome(tab with H1 tag and related text) Student Visa(tab) Visa Process(tab) etc. etc.

The other tabs would simply be content describing the other pages of the website and without any H code.

I hope I am asking this the right way.

Thank you.

Re: Placing the H1 Title & related text inside a jquery Tab UI box

No - that would be not only valueless, but considered a gross violation, especially in light of the recent devolutions of SEO valuations by Google and the others back to simple, Core Values (Build, Content, Relevance) as they strive to stay on top of the expanding volume of new and updated sites to consistently provide relevant Search Results.

H-META is strictly a development upon, and of, actual Page Content (actual composed text) within the parameters (page location) specified per WWW protocol standardization.

It is best to simply comply as expected rather than to risk liability thinking it wise enough to re-invent the wheel ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Re: Placing the H1 Title & related text inside a jquery Tab UI box

Originally posted by Vasili View Post
      No - that would be not only valueless, but considered a gross violation, especially in light of the recent devolutions of SEO valuations by Google and the others back to simple, Core Values (Build, Content, Relevance) as they strive to stay on top of the expanding volume of new and updated sites to consistently provide relevant Search Results.

H-META is strictly a development upon, and of, actual Page Content (actual composed text) within the parameters (page location) specified per WWW protocol standardization.

It is best to simply comply as expected rather than to risk liability thinking it wise enough to re-invent the wheel ....
      Simply comply? But I did not know that.

I like complying. But if I don't ask, and I cannot find the answers to what might probably be attempted, then I run the risk of not complying, and re-inventing the wheel, or adding to non-compliance issues.

Thank you for that valuable (to me) info, Vasili ... You have saved me a lot of time and I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
      X