• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B1uenose
    Special Status

• Apr 2008

Layout Issues - Mobiles

Aloha all, been away a while, nice to be back.

Building a site for a friend and I check it on Chrome, IE and Firefox as I make major changes. However, we have just noticed that when it is viewed on a mobile or ipad etc, stuff overlaps. How can i sort this out?
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Layout Issues - Mobiles

When it comes to smaller devices as cell phones, there really is no compromise (as there may be for Tablets, Notebooks, etc.).

You'll find both some of the basic information and the advanced tools here >Create MOBI Webs With Blue Voda

In response to your other (duplicated, and subsequently deleted per Forum Rules) threads, remember to stick to the methods outlined in the Tutorials regarding the proper manner in which to PUBLISH pages: you must use the PUBLISH command or icon from within BlueVoda only -- do not attempt to "upload" page files directly into your hosting account, as this prohibited method will bypass the proprietary un-encryption process that only a VodaHost server can provide that is required for all BlueVoda-created web pages, rendering dynamic elements non-functional and basic layouts unstable.

Additionally, any 'client' sites will need to be published to a separate hosting account specifically established for the owner of the Domain, and not in your personal hosting account in order to avoid suspension without notice for "reselling," one of the most serious violations of VodaHost's Terms of Service: you may alternately wish to explore purchasing a VodaHost Hosting Reseller Account to provide compliant hosting packages to any 'clients' you may have, as this is an ideally acceptable manner in which to affordably and effectively manage multiple sites and accounts ....
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X