Removing a link and HTML

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing a link and HTML

I added a link to 'Photo Bucket' with a button too. All worked well. I now want to remove this link. I have removed the URL and re-published but the link is still active. ( www.kengar.com ) How do I kill it off?
    Also, crossword puzzles I put there need to be removed, again, I've tried but they insist on staying there, the browser shows them as not being there...!
    Finally, how the heck do I link my page 2 to the index page. (Most of my hair is still in place....so far!)

Re: Removing a link and HTML

You would need to delete them from your public.html folder but that won't be easy as the get given BV codes when they are published. If the link isn't advertised or made public though it won't get used so won't do any harm just lying around your folder.

Do you have a menu/navigation bar? If yes then fill in the link section of the 'page 2' button with: http://www.mysite.com/page2.html
    If not and you just want a text link then highlight the relevant text, hit the link tool button which is in the top menu bar and looks like a sideways figure 8, add this: http://www.mysite.com/page2.html , the same as before.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Many thanks, I almost got there but seems I have done something wrong. My site is now just a lot of file names. Did I delete something?

Comment

OK I think I'm making progress. But what's the problem with my 'Sticks and Twiggy' button?

Comment

Working...
        X