• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FEARofDOOM
    Private

• May 2006

A problem:)

First let me introduce myself:)
    My name is FEARofDOOM( My real name is David) and im 14 years young.
    I dont speak english very well becouse I come from Slovenija. I joined this forum becouse I wanna know how to build my own website for a clan.
    I like playing games but i die when i must reeead something:)
    So thats why I wanna create my own clan site. I tried to ask someone from the Art of war centrasl but that costs a lot of money to publish. If I tell my mom that I must pay for ''playing with my friends'' she would killed me.
    That video from Bluevoda webbuilder was great but i dont have any idea of how to proceed or do anithyng.
    So please help me with this thing:)

P.S. If someone doesn't like my scary signature than please tell me and I will pick another one:)
    [img:88d4b6fa7c]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4661/sssssddddfffff4mf.jpg[/img:88d4b6fa7c]
  • Andy128
    Major General

• Dec 2005

Re: A problem:)

David-
    It's good to see a young lad with an adventureous spirit.

I suggest:
    Download the free website builder from BV and watch the tutorials and see if it is what you like and can handle. Build along with the tutorials and
    preview your work before you purchase.

You must signup and purchase a domain name (if you do not already own a domain name- in that case you can transfer it) and you must purchase your web hosting through BV. The cost is about $7.95 per month (if you pay for a year at sign up) and the cost of a domain name is about $20-30 dollars. In all, you can expect to pay about $120 to get started and your good to go for a year!

It is lots of fun and you will find all the help you need right here! Truely- there is no better and easier web builder around.

Take care and we'll see you on the web!

Andy
    PHP- is a blast!

Comment

• FEARofDOOM
      Private

• May 2006

Re: A problem:)

Thanks for the help:)

I must tell my mom first but i dont know how to pay in dolars or how to pay from here to America?

And where do I get a domain name?

I watched the tutorial and i still dont know anything... Is it posible to get this webbuilder in some other lanquage? I can speak very good german.
      [img:88d4b6fa7c]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/4661/sssssddddfffff4mf.jpg[/img:88d4b6fa7c]

Comment

Working...
      X