Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I do emails and mutiple pages?

Hi-
    I'm new to this program. I was just wondering how to click on a name and for it to go straight to that persons email address? Also, I was wondering if I have bars on the front page and i click on one, how do i make it go to another page I have made?

Re: How do I do emails and mutiple pages?

Olease watch the tutorials: Fixed Menu Bars, Creating Standard Hyperlinks, Sliding Menu Bars (Drop Down), Creating a Go Menu

To send an email from your site to a person you will need to create a form that will send the email. If, instead you want to receive emails from your visitors through your site, simply create a "Email me" button (or it can be an image, or text,or shape) and link it: go the button properties, Link, select link type "mailto" and set the link URL as "mailto: youremail@yourdomain.com"
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X