Page size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Page size

I have my page size set to 800 x 1500. It has little white dash around it. when I change the last number it does not change the space in the dashes to make it longer. I want to be sure that I don't cut off the bottom of my work. Is the dashed area just what shows up on the opening?

Also were do I find and how do I install the Blue Voda button to give proper credit.
    -------------------------------------------
    Shelly

www.ohs****sagleidaho.com

Re: Page size

Don't worry about it. And never worry to set the height of the page. Only if you need to scroll further down and BV won't allow you, then change the height to a higher number. The dash lines are just for your guidance, and they are not set automatically to your page size. They are set in Layout > Guide Settings.

For the BV banners, log in http://www.vodahost.com/partner/

create an account, go in your page, and click on banners. This is an affiliate program, so read about the advantages you get.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
    X