After the index page....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the index page....

I created my "index" page with my nav buttons and appearance I like. When it is time to make a page to respond to my first nav button, do I go to "file, new page" or do I somehow link my next page thru the index page. This questions also applies to secondary nav buttons in the othe pages.

Re: After the index page....

Once you've created your second (and third and so on) page, you create links to it from your other pages. Your best bet is to watch the hyperlinkins tutorial which - along with many other helpful tutorials - can be found here: http://www.vodahost.com/tut1.htm
    My NASCAR Forum

Comment

I see that you have to have your site on the internet to link them, but can you link them without it having a url? so like I can view it in the preview browser and view my finished product?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnSmith
        I see that you have to have your site on the internet to link them, but can you link them without it having a url? so like I can view it in the preview browser and view my finished product?
        No, your links won't work until your site is published.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
        1-302-283-3777 North America / International
        02036089024 / United Kingdom
        291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
        X