Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blank Reply

Hi,

I have just made a form for my website so it is more user interactive. However i have filled it out several times to test it and make sure everything works, but when i recieve the email all i get is the mail body and that is it. Any Ideas what is wrong?.

Thanks

Re: Blank Reply

Make sure your form encoding type is set to multipart/form data. Please provide a link to the form.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Just Checked, and it's set to multipart/form-data

this is the url to the form http://www.i-pengu.com/registration.html

Comment

No, it is set to text/plain:

<form name="i-pengu.com - - - - Registration Page One" method="POST" action="action.php" enctype="text/plain" id="Form1" onsubmit="return ValidateForm1(this)">
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thats strange as it says it's set to multipart/form-data? how will i be able to change it then?

Comment

first of all, re-publish. Could be that it was set so before. Refresh your browser and look at the html of the page to see if it changed.
            Navaldesign

Comment

It Worked !! Thank you very much.

Comment

You are very welcome.
                Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                X