• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gordon787
    Staff Sergeant

• Sep 2007

ABVFP Contact Form boxes

About one month ago I created two VodaHost websites--primary and an add-on domain--and I included ABVFP contact page. After some effort all was working great until today. As reference, yesterday I cleaned up my PC-Windows computer desktop and I moved around some of the information boxes on the ABVFP contact page, during which I must have deleted something or moved something inadvertently. Here now is my problem:

Before today, during the past month, when I went through Internet Explorer to the ABVFP Contact Page of my websites (www.gordonpatzer.com and www.looksrule.com), I could hit the Google Auto-Fill and all the pertinent information would fill-in, but now all the information fills in except my e-mail address. How can I get that feature back to work with my ABVFP Contact Page?

By the way, I also notice now today two additional problems that I belive are unrelated to my above Forms problem:

(1) All my 10 or so pages for each of my two Websites for which I had set a width of 800 have now without my doing moved to either 1084 in width or 1306 in width.

(2) When I to tools within my BlueVoad website builder and I click on FTP, the message comes back: "BlueFTP.EXE is not found."

Here
Working...
X