Form Success Page not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Form Success Page not working

i have saved my success page under success.bvp it automatically adds the .bvp
    when i open form properties i put my url in which is

and it sends me to this url
    http://208.43.222.136/~oxrvzgkc/%3C?%20echo($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);?>
    and the error page it sends me to says this
    The server can not find the requested page:
    208.43.222.136/~oxrvzgkc/%3C?%20echo($_SERVER['PHP_SELF']);?> (port 80)
    Please forward this error screen to 208.43.222.136's WebMaster.
    Apache/2.2.11 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at 208.43.222.136 Port 80
    my url is www.fortunefilledliving.com

Re: Form Success Page not working

Well, it seems obvious to me that you have two issues:

1. You r links were built with the temporary URL, which was http://208.43.222.136/~oxrvzgkc

For this reason ALL your page URLs now have this.

2. The form page has (probably, because i couldn't find it) been published as html instead of php
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

okay my home page url is what i want all my urls to look like so how do i change my temporary urls so that they look like www.fortunefilledliving.com/success or /about

and how do i save/publish my form as a html.. do i specifically have to publish the form or does it happen when i publish the whole page?
      thanks so much for youur help

Comment

Replace the URLs in your links, instead of (as an example>) http://208.43.222.136/~oxrvzgkc/about.html make it http://www.fortunefilledliving.com/about.html

You should do this for all your menus as well as text links, if you have any, and links of images (again, IF you have any)
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

okay thankyou very much, now i have that problem resolved, i just saved my form page as a php instead of html and published it so were do i go next too get my success page working?
          thankyou very greatful of yoru help
          sarah

Comment

When you publish the form page as php the success page WILL work.
            Navaldesign

Comment

Oh,

and your contact form is http://www.fortunefilledliving.com/contact.php

NOT http://www.fortunefilledliving.com/contact.html, if you visit the first one you will see that your contact form / success page work.

Replace the contact form link in your menus, to point to the php page instead of the html one, and if you wish, delete the html version from the server.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Thankyou sooo very much
                i have finally figured it all out
                thankyou so much for your help wouldnt be here without you
                :)
                make it a great day

Comment

Hi naval, that is all fine with this issue, However I am facing a similar issue with the success and error pages, When I click on the submit button, information gets transferred to my email but no success page comes up... I have checked atleast 1000 times, the form is published in php and the success and error pages are html and I have also tried changing the form names both in the file name and the form properties to something else ... but still no go.. I cannot understand what I am doing wrong.. Please help!!!!
                  **** is the word in stars...
                  My domain is www.****software.org
                  Need any info please let me know.

Comment

Type the link to the form leaving a whitecpace between characters or it gets wiped off by the censured words routine.
                    Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
                    X