Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Server Isn't transfering Info To Browser?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Isn't transfering Info To Browser?

For the past 2 days i've been making changes to some pages on my site. I've made the changes, saved the page as usual and published. The problem is that the changes aren't showing up on internet explorer. I deleted all of the temp browser files, but still no change. I logged into cPanel and with file manager checked to see that the changes i've been making to my pages were actually occuring and they are. I downloaded Mozilla Firefox to view the pages i made changes to, but the same problem exists. Does anyone have any idea why my new page information isn't being transfered from the server to the browsers?

Re: Server Isn't transfering Info To Browser?

Check under News, you may have been on the Voda Server that has been undergoing some changes ... You can read about this under News ...

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Thanks Lady Eye! I don't know where the news is located, but i'll try to find it. I hope this problem is a simple as that!

Comment

Problem resolved! Thanks again! You'd think i would have received an email informing me of this change???

Comment

Working...
        X