Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Publishing a form and getting a white page.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Publishing a form and getting a white page.

I have a form that I published and all went well but I had to add a submit button and when I republished I had a problem...

It shows as publishing successfully but when I pull up the page there is nothing - only a blank white page.

It is published as a php so I'm not sure what the problem is. Could someone please offer some advice?

The address for the form is: http://langstrummediaservices.com/pa...nformation.php

Re: Publishing a form and getting a white page.

It appears your aacount may have been hacked ... check your public_html/ directory viaq cPanel to spot any "foreign looking" files and delte them (most of them will have a ".php" extension).
    Recently noted files causing problems were "random.php" and "backlight.php"
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks Vasili...

I've checked my files and can't find anything that appears to be foreign.

Now I feel I'm beginning to get in over my pay grade and I'm not sure what to do.

This is extremely important that I get this resolved and any help that you can provide would be more than appreciated.

I had published this page and it worked fine but after I went back and added the submit button and republished it is when the blank white page showed up. I have no idea if this would have anything to do with it or not - I'm just throwing that out for food for thought.

I would hate to have to delete this file and start over because a lot of work went into making this form but is that a possibility?

As you can tell - I'm grasping for straws here...

Thanks
      Harleyguy

Comment

Obviously, following all the steps in order (adding the SUBMIT button during initial page creation) would have been ideal .....

To avoid any page version conflicts (internal or on the server), I would agree that going in your cPanel and deleting your previously "published" page would be the first thing to do, and then starting from scratch re-building your page (do not "revise" the earlier page), and then re-publishing it --- just in case your previous page is somehow corrupted.
        Creating an eMail Form From Scratch

* You may wish to also scan your local computer for any virus or malware ********* before undertaking any of the above steps, just to be very sure your system is squeaky-clean before connecting with the server in any way. Use your anti-virus and also download Malwarebyte's and run that as well.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Thanks,

I'll do those things and let you know what happens...

Comment

Working...
          X