Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated web pages not appearing after being successfully published!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Updated web pages not appearing after being successfully published!

My website is www.beneiftplace.biz! I have been updating and cleaning-up many pages. I am able to publish successfull! However, after several days, the old pages continue to appear! How long will it take for VodaHost to update?

Thanks, Phil
    www.BenefitPlace.biz

Re: Updated web pages not appearing after being successfully published!

It takes only the time you need to publish. So either publishing failed, ot your browser is still cacheing, ot your server IP has changed and you are still publishing to the old (wrong) IP address, or you are publishing in a wrong folder.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I checked all of your suggestions, including clearing out the cache, and the edits on the pages still do not appear. I tried on another computer and the old versions still comes up. When I publish to my new new IP, I am told it published successfully. I am doing the same things I have always done with no results. What's next?

Thanks - Phil
      www.BenefitPlace.biz

Comment

Create a Support Ticket to have them look in on the issue ...
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
        X