Hello All!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All!

This is a really nice forum. I love learning to build websites and developing ecommerce solutions and Voda is the best!!

Re: Hello All!

Welcome Webbie 3! So glad to hear that as I agree!...lol...There is so many ways to create the site you want!

Comment

Hello all i am new one in the froum and at the site its realy great site vodahost is the best i would like to build my site i saw all the steps but realy i need some one who is patient which can help me to build my site i will be glad if some one will contact wioth me by via msn to help me to build my site if any one please want to help me just send me pm in the forum with his or her msn cos realy i need this help to build it
      Thanks
      Pokerash

Comment

Originally posted by PokerCash
        Hello all i am new one in the froum and at the site its realy great site vodahost is the best i would like to build my site i saw all the steps but realy i need some one who is patient which can help me to build my site i will be glad if some one will contact wioth me by via msn to help me to build my site if any one please want to help me just send me pm in the forum with his or her msn cos realy i need this help to build it
        Thanks
        Pokerash
        VodaHost, the definitive internet Provider has created this Forum - Vodatalk - which is a vibrant Community of equals that have all experienced the richness of the tools and technologies so graciously made available to us, most notably Blue Voda, the premier web-building utility that has raised the bar globally.
        Every one of our success stories is founded on our self-sufficiency and accomplishments in transforming our personal vision into an online reality.....and it should prove to be the encouragement for you to follow the exact same path. You must be the one, and you need not remain ill-confident about anything. If you need specific assistance beyond your compunction, post a "job" in VodaBids to see how others might assist you....not in this thread, which is not only in the wrong forum, but specifically an introduction thread for one of your peers! (Very rude!)
        Follow decorum when posting to get the specific reply that will prove helpful, and follow the tutorials religiously to assure your progress using Blue Voda and the other technological wonders before you!

Which brings me back to the original thread....

Welcome to VodaLand, Web3!
        I agree with you wholeheartedly, and look forward to your accomplishments. You're in good company.
        . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
        * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Hello and welcome.

Comment

Hi there welcome to vodaland enjoy and have fun.

Manny(THE ALIEN LEADER)
            Click Here to See the Vodaliens Album & Join the Club!! Sendyour personal photo to be alienated to the Vodalien Group

www.astralengineering.net
            www.masqueradecreations.com

Comment

G'day mate.. have fun creating websites.

The bloke with the MSN thingy.. would ove to help ya, but sorry mate, I don't have MSN.. I had an affair with a smiley and she dumped me.

Comment

Welcome, we look forward to seeing your work.
                Bill
                www.blueearthtea.com
                www.ftaaconsulting.com
                www.iaval.com
                www.theemeraldbay.com

Comment

nice

karibu.us = Welcome in Swahili

Comment

Welcome, have fun!
                    Choco777
                    www.mayatabasco.com

Comment

Glad to see you have made it on board .... Have fun and we shall see you around!!

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                      1-302-283-3777 North America / International
                      02036089024 / United Kingdom
                      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
                      X