Introduction that I have joined the list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Karyzma
    Private

• Jun 2008

Introduction that I have joined the list...

Hello:

I have recently joined and am eager to see our new website come together.

I have done a lot of research on finding the just right website builder for this purpose. I had no idea that there are so many options available. Even though, none stack up to the many capabilities BlueVoda offer. As a matter of fact, it has been my findings that they pale considerably in comparision.

I have another website live, it is KaryzmaPapillons.net/AboutUs.htm
    An individual who was doing website creation as a side job to her usual work, has decided she has no more time for website design. This has left me to my own vices, not pretty since my knowledge of HTML is enormously low. This website lacks the level of visitor navigation and upgrades that I would prefer.

Hence, here I am ready to begin anew :)

Happy Summer All!!

Cheryl
  • D'son
    Major General

• Apr 2008

Re: Introduction that I have joined the list...

Hi Karyzma
    You came to the right place, you'll find creating a site with BV very easy. Watch the tutorials, get a plan together of you want your site to look like, how many pages you are going to have and start playing around. There are so many options, from numerous templates to starting from scratch that deciding what you want may be the hardest part. BV is perfect for beginners because you don't need to know coding to build a working site. Plus if you ever get stuck find the forum that deals with your issue and post a thread, people here are wonderful about helping out. Good Luck and look forward to seeing your site.
    Reguards
    Ed
    www.dsondesigns.com
    www.marseillesyouthsports.com
    www.300hitter.com
    www.bigjk.net
    How to add JAlbum to your site

Comment

• zuriatman

• Sep 2006

Hi Cheryl,

Welcome.

You can jump start your rebuilding and learning by downloading all your webpages from your site using BlueVoda.

for example you can download the following file http://www.karyzmapapillons.net/

and start using it to rebuild your index page with BlueVoda.

To learn how to do that Click here.......
      www.siapamoyanganda.com/
      Malaysian Family Tree Website From the
      State of Johor.

HAPPY ARE THOSE WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE READY TO PAY THE PRICE TO MAKE THEM COME TRUE.

Comment

• cathrn
        Second Lieutenant

• May 2008

Hi,
        Good luck. I built a site without knowing one line of code (not bragging, I'd like to know) but it is possible here. It took awhile to learn it, but the people in the forums are sooooo helpful.
        All the best
        Catherine
        www.catherinebuchanan.com

Comment

Working...
        X