Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

*yawn* its become a very dull place in here hasnt it lately has there been a certain funny chap gone away? one who has a laff at everyone elses expense? one who is the most handsome man in here? one who is so so bashfull? one who is so so modest? yes i do believe weve all been missing allstar ha haaaaaaaaaa thats me little old sexy me ha haaaaaaaaaaa

you all smell do you know that do you do you
    gone are the days of fun and lafter and bad typing in shorthand like a manc on acid all i see now is neat typing and no spellin misstakess lol yes i did thet on perpuse silly lol

woops purpose
    any way im back now and i need a question or 2 answering in here so i epect a good and honest answer or else i will start reporting people he he
    The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
    Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

I was all ready to accept my award and make a speach. Then you had to go and nominate your self. < polite smile and nod while painfully clapping>

Comment

Hi ya Allstar - yup, dull and sensible without you and your insults! Did you have a good break?
        Trish
        www.Limebrook.com
        www.MountainWalk.co.uk
        www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
        www.TucsonForBeginners.com
        www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

blimey limey long time no speaky, yes thanks for askin but please dont ever send me to turkey ever again i thought we had gotten out of the dark ages and enterd civilisation untill i went there no thanks give me skegness any day hey and they had no macdonalds for about 100 miles radius what the......... is going on there i thought macdonalds had a place on every corner?
          did your horses like the good weather? are they a bit fed up with this rain?

got a new site in progress at the moent a non profit one so its a bit of fun but still hard work they dont half get to you after a bit keep coming back to them dont you ggggggggrrrrrrr

i liked the dragon site your son has done with you realy good they seem better these sites that are for fun dont they

better go and do some stuff ..................oh my god ive just realised i was being realy seriuos then ........oh sh** wots goin on with me.......oh no ive got hairs aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh

Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Welcome back, Gary!
            You have been sorely missed....
            . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
            * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
              blimey limey long time no speaky, yes thanks for askin but please dont ever send me to turkey ever again i thought we had gotten out of the dark ages and enterd civilisation untill i went there no thanks give me skegness any day hey and they had no macdonalds for about 100 miles radius what the......... is going on there i thought macdonalds had a place on every corner?
              did your horses like the good weather? are they a bit fed up with this rain?

got a new site in progress at the moent a non profit one so its a bit of fun but still hard work they dont half get to you after a bit keep coming back to them dont you ggggggggrrrrrrr

i liked the dragon site your son has done with you realy good they seem better these sites that are for fun dont they

better go and do some stuff ..................oh my god ive just realised i was being realy seriuos then ........oh sh** wots goin on with me.......oh no ive got hairs aaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh
              LOL - I suppose Burger King and KFC weren't there either!

I've a lame horse at the moment - either that or she's skivving off work and causing me to mount up vet bills for nothing! Friend of mine returned from Turkey today - holiday was okay, but her plane landed at Manchester, but her luggage landed in Birmingham! Not much good when you're not allowed to take any hand luggage - make up, house and car keys were in her case!

Yeah, the dragon sites fun - new site in the pipeline, but haven't got a lot further than buying a domain name so far!

Nice to see you back - no ones insulted me for ages!
              Trish
              www.Limebrook.com
              www.MountainWalk.co.uk
              www.MyBeardedDragons.co.uk
              www.TucsonForBeginners.com
              www.Pets4kids.info

Comment

Originally posted by Vasili
                Welcome back, Gary!
                You have been sorely missed....
                y thank you

and thank you to limey for looking forward to my insults you silly horse lover you yee haa

i know go up to it and show that lame horse a stick of pritt stick and say hey horse if you dont buck up and do some work you will end up like uncle charlie here ok lol

sorry to be so sensative limey.........aaaaaaaaaa the days of making a new site mmmmmmmm all those things ive forgot like how to name a pge etc lol oh oh oh i nearly forgot to tell you all me and amanda got married last week aaaaaaawwwwww it was so romantic i suppose shes already told you all hey lol she cant keep a secret the little tinker

Comment

that good site .com hey what a cool name ey bet you wont forget that when youve been an visited my super cool new site should be ready in a few years but well worth the wate ey all fun and games ive a chat room and arcade and funny vids funny pics funny jokes and lots more oh how we laffed out loud so much it hurt

Comment

Hi peeps
                    hows it going in the land of voda.

Comment

We's a buimming round waiting for soem interstin' company and you finally decided that you could grace us with your presence...lol...I'm giving you a little compettion these days with my Avatar I see...you needa new look..lol
                      Beezz
                      sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Aliens Anymous:

Getting Hard Hat Hair from all the building. Nice to have a place to relax.
                        Kick back n' give those wings a break.

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                          Aliens Anymous:

Getting Hard Hat Hair from all the building. Nice to have a place to relax.
                          Kick back n' give those wings a break.
                          Hard hat hair....you know if you aren't careful...it will eventually be no hair...lol...now is thta really all from hard hat or some from pulling out hair when the madness gets to you...lol
                          Beezz
                          sigpic

http://www.bzzybeezwordz.blogspot.com

Comment

Hum intresting must be hard to find clothes to fit. still six arm's must come in handy ha ha excuse the pun.

Comment

AllStar, you old moneky!
                              Don't let her hear you say that! She'll put you out for a fortnight, for sure!
                              (So....where do I send the present? LOL)
                              . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
                              * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Beezzz:

Hey girl ( I mean General ), how you Beezzz ?

Comment

Working...
                                X