Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Our Place - Mk II - Drop in for a chat!

Originally posted by Vasili
    Bun, butt, hiney, arse....all the same. Always pinchable and firm.
    Too much information, EV!! LOL

I passed along your message by the way.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Originally posted by Aliens Anonymous
      The last time i saw Hawkwind was in the famousfurckin pub in newquay about 12 years ago. still weired don't stay long.
      last group i saw was Rush in london. always wanted to jean-michel jarrie almost went to the concret at the london docks but had to work.
      Love Rush & JMJ too! I used to live near Newquay. I was a chef in a pub in Goonhavern and lived a bout five miles nearer to Truro. I love it down there. I used to go fishing at Newquay harbour and on the headland. LOL

Was that JMJ gig the one where he used the buildings as part of his show? I think I remember that. The guy is amazing.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
      291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by Girlonthehill
        Love Rush & JMJ too! I used to live near Newquay. I was a chef in a pub in Goonhavern and lived a bout five miles nearer to Truro. I love it down there. I used to go fishing at Newquay harbour and on the headland. LOL

Was that JMJ gig the one where he used the buildings as part of his show? I think I remember that. The guy is amazing.
        Thats the one and i missed it because of work ( poo ).
        Goonhavern i used to live just down the road in a village called st newlyn east. my mum and dad still live there so we get free holidays. the pub wasn't the one on the corner of the road that go's down to Perranporth on the crossing. across the road from the pottery.

Comment

Thats the one and i missed it because of work ( poo ).
          Goonhavern i used to live just down the road in a village called st newlyn east. my mum and dad still live there so we get free holidays. the pub wasn't the one on the corner of the road that go's down to Perranporth on the crossing. across the road from the pottery.
          Yeah, that's the one!! LMAO!! The New Inn. Unbelievable! LOL My Mum lives in Truro!! LOL I lived in Mithian.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Yeah, that's the one!! LMAO!! The New Inn. Unbelievable! LOL My Mum lives in Truro!! LOL I lived in Mithian.
            Well would't you adam & eve it. my ex Fiancée used to work in the pottery, we went in the pub a couple of times but i used to go to the boogie in cubert. or tall trees in newquay. but it's not the same down there now, there's to much trouble in newquay in the summer and the place dyes in the winter. i used to like going shopping in truro but even that has changed now but that pastie shop next to the indoor market is still there, pasties to dye for ( now i'am hungry ).

Comment

Well would't you adam & eve it. my ex Fiancée used to work in the pottery, we went in the pub a couple of times but i used to go to the boogie in cubert. or tall trees in newquay. but it's not the same down there now, there's to much trouble in newquay in the summer and the place dyes in the winter. i used to like going shopping in truro but even that has changed now but that pastie shop next to the indoor market is still there, pasties to dye for ( now i'am hungry ).
              Well, ain't it a small world!! Newquay is a well dodgy place in Summer, I totally agree and dead in Winter. LOL Truro has changed but I still like it. I feel very 'at home' down there. Yeppers, the Pasty shop is still there. I'm not a big pasty fan though. LOL My ex worked in St Agnes and I worked at the pub. Aggies is a beautiful place. It was really hard living down there though. So expensive. And boy did we have long days. I worked split shifts and my ex worked behind the bar at nights too. Our day began at 0700 and ended at 0100. I somehow managed to negotiate weekends off though. LOL You're hungry and I'm homesick! LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
              291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Glad to hear you're keeping yourself busy. Those fancy menus on your new site are pretty awesome! We've all learned a helluva lot since we started, huh?

Yeah, he's been in and out, around and about. We've got this contest running at the mo, so we need to keep an eye on the thread for questions.

That's Allstar's doing! LOL He had to overdo it. LOL It was quite cool to have a bit of music in here. Oh well. Maybe someone complained about them. He had flippin' Joe Dolce's Shaddapa ya face on here last night, blimey, that was a blast from the past! I remember that stupid song keeping Rainbow's 'I Surrender' off the top if the charts, way back when. LOL
                i went back and deleted them i wasnt complained about from any one as far as im aware
                The get vasili to join our forum campaign has begun

www.thatgoodsite.com and our forum of fun also starring my hero vasili
                Weve got movies,arcade,radio,T.V,chat,music,funny vids,jokes and lots and lots of fun for free

Comment

Originally posted by allstarfaces
                  i went back and deleted them i wasnt complained about from any one as far as im aware
                  I was only shootin' the .... I didn't mean to be nasty, Allstar. I'm sorry. :o(( Please don't be mad at me.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                  291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Ok...Im falling behind here....why is the little shinning star a bobbin head? It gives me that ill felt dizzienss...oh wait...lol...thats normal..hehe

Comment

Girlonthehill:

Good morning Amanda, I finally fished my password email from word press
                      out of 183 junk email. I'm off to see what I can get done.

Comment

Mornin' Kate

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                          Ok...Im falling behind here....why is the little shinning star a bobbin head? It gives me that ill felt dizzienss...oh wait...lol...thats normal..hehe
                          Hi Kate. He's a bobbin' head 'cause he asked for it, so *****, being the ever willing to please chap that he is, kindly gave it to him. LOL

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Originally posted by circuspet.com
                            Girlonthehill:

Good morning Amanda, I finally fished my password email from word press
                            out of 183 junk email. I'm off to see what I can get done.
                            Good morning, good Sir!

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to blog we go .... LOL at having to fish your login and password out of your junk mail. Have fun!! See ya later.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                            291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Hi Kate. He's a bobbin' head 'cause he asked for it, so *****, being the ever willing to please chap that he is, kindly gave it to him. LOL
                              oh!...LOL....Why am I not supprised....hes a character he is!...BUT now if everyone here requested the bobbin head then what would be the punishment avatar?...hmmm shouldnt give ***** thoughts...lol

Comment

Originally posted by kassi59
                                oh!...LOL....Why am I not supprised....hes a character he is!...BUT now if everyone here requested the bobbin head then what would be the punishment avatar?...hmmm shouldnt give ***** thoughts...lol
                                LOL!! Hmmmmmm ..........

VodaHost

Your Website People!
                                291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Comment

Working...
                                X