Centering Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centering Page

Why do the elements on my page appear to the far right when I check the Center in Browser box on the page properties? I set up the page so it looks centered to me when I built it. Will it look different once it's published?

Re: Centering Page

You must build all the way to the top left of the bv builder. You cant center it there. right click on the page, page properties, and chose center in browser.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Ok. Thanks for the help. I will build left!

Comment

The home page I built has enough content that it looks centered in the builder window. When I preview it with the center box checked it gives me a lot of left space and I have to scroll right to see the content. The problem is that the elements on the page begin at the far left. If I publish without centering will it look centered and just have blank space at the right? Perhaps I need to change the page display dimensions? I guess the real question I have is will the published page display like the preview page?
        Last edited by Seville; 10-03-2009, 04:37 PM. Reason: additional information

Comment

Doesnt matter if it LOOKS centered.. you must build it ALL THE WAY LEFT for it to center in the browser.

Karen

VodaHost

Your Website People!
          1-302-283-3777 North America / International
          02036089024 / United Kingdom
          291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
          X