• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teetwo
    Special Status

• Feb 2008

Many to Update Site?

I am about to create a site for our local art society and once finished there will be a need by several of the committee members to constantly change details. Reports, Events, Meetings etc.

I shall propose Vodahost as the builder as it is so easy to use including the ease of upload. But what is the suggestion for many individuals working on the site and maintaining the latest version as they update their content. I know some sort of agreed access can be arranged but I am looking for an elegant solution
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: Many to Update Site?

I believe that you should be more looking for a CMS (Content Management System). Since all content actually is stored in a database and retrieved from there, there will never be an issue with multiple administrators.

VodaHost offers more than one CMS's that can be automatically installed through your Control Panel.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• teetwo
      Special Status

• Feb 2008

Re: Many to Update Site?

Thanks for your reply I will investigate that and what it entails. It has to be simple to use as our committee members are barely computer literate.

Comment

Working...
      X