• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • don
    Private

• Dec 2011

Help Load Inventory

I think I made a mistake on my first note. I have www.canadatruckaccessories.com. I am entering products in the Soholaunch shopping cart - one by one. Is there an easier way to do this? I have about 1800 products entered in 10 - 12 catagories - need to enter at least 10,000 products. I also would like to incorporate a make,model,year seach feature. Can someone give me some information to get help for both these questions. Thanks - Don
  • Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Help

You should already have your Products listed in Excel or similar to begin with, in separate files per Category, correct? It is simply a matter of converting the .xls files to .csv and properly uploading them one Category at a time until the required "overlapping" is attained as desired.
    There is lengthy discussion on the Soholaunch website on how to properly upload your files according to the version you are running.

And, there are software titles available to automate it even more for you. Do a Google Search for and Purchase a third-party software title similar to the 2011 add-on plugin "Soholaunch Inventory Manager" which will allow you to auto-load inventory and attributes more expediently .... please be aware that Soholaunch allows you unlimited Categories, but does in fact have limitations for Sub-Categories ...
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X