Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Differant c panels

Hi Guys

Can you help me please my friend has got a new account he's waiting for his URL to be transferred over to Bluevoda.

Now the thing is his cpanel is x3 and mine is x now on mine i can see the URL that is produced by each page on the right of my cpanel and when you click on the URL page displays in the browser, but his x3 it doesn’t show any URL so we are unable to link his buttons to the relevant pages where are the URL's located in the new version? Or will he have to wait untill is Domain is moved over before he can view the URL generated by cpanel.

Thanks for your help

http://www.rafacostablanca.com/RAFA/Index.html

Re: Differant c panels

If your friend has a new account, and has already been required to enter a domain name as Primary domain name, it has already been established for him that the public_html/ directory is in fact the primary directory for that domain: it is not "listed" as would be an add-on domain ... it is simply the default directory to publish the website for that domain. It has nothing to do with the different cPanles at all.

When the domain is transferred over to VodaHost, it will not change at all ... you will still publish to your Primary Directory (public_html/) but no longer have to make Nameserver/DNS entries to "point" to a hosting account elsewhere.
    . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
    * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
    X