Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't publish to 2nd vh account

Hi guys,

I have a friend who registered with VH and sent me all their paperwork so I could build their site.

I'm trying to publish their index page but it doesn't show up with the numbers (I guess IP) that they were issued.

I have DNS 13 and 14 and they have DNS 17 & 18.

Not sure if any of this makes sense but if someone can figure out what I'm trying to say - well then I'd be quite appreciative if you could tell me what to do.

Thank you,
    Alejaz

Re: Can't publish to 2nd vh account

VH adds new servres all the time, so Bluevoda is updated accordingly. You need to download and install the latest BV version here. The new IP will be in the dropdown list.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Thanks Navaldesign,

That gave me the new info but it still won't publish. There is no domain showing up in the cpanel so I'm going to go over the paperwork again and see what I missed.
      Alejaz

Comment

You must add your new domain as addon domain. Go in CP. Click on Addon Domains. Follow the wizard, and your new domain will be added as addon. The procedure will automatically create a new folder inside your public_html, that will have the same name as your addon domain. You must publish in that folder. To do so, in the publish dialog box, in the field "Folder", type in "public_html/newdomainfoldername".

Remember: your first page also needs to be named "index". So, create a new folder in your computer also, inside the BV folder, and create and save the new domain pages in there.
        Navaldesign
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

OK - I tried to add it but here is the message I got.
          I thought the original domain set up automatically in cpanel.
          This is not an addon domain to my existing account.
          It's a brand new hosting account with the free domain. Should be the only domain on that account.
          Any other suggestions?

Addon Domain Additions

Bind reloading on voda10 using rndc zone: [jjrenovations.net] The subdomain, jjrenovations.jjrenovations.net has been added.

Cpanel::AdminBin::adminrun(park) set error in context park Warning: park::park had an error: Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain! Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain! Warning: park::park had an error: Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain! Warning: park::park had an error: Error from park wrapper: You cannot park your main domain!

Removed Entry from httpd.conf The subdomain, jjrenovations.jjrenovations.net has been removed.

jjrenovations.net could not be setup. The subdomain jjrenovations.jjrenovations.net was not setup either.
          Alejaz

Comment

Disregard - Don't know for sure what was wrong but it's working now.
            Alejaz

Comment

Sorry, i thought is was a second domain. I misread your post. Glad everything worked out.
              Navaldesign

Comment

Working...
              X