• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BornBadd
    Private

• Oct 2006

3rd Addon Domain - Doesn't Point To Correct URL

Hi All. I've already set up 2 addon domains successfully ( www.bornbadd.com ) and ( www.onoharahills.com ) ... just junk really. Now worries at all including FTP and mail ... all checked out completely.

However, when I went to set up the third addon domain (www.jeffreywjohnston.com ) it cannot be reached unless it is treated as a subdomain ( jeffreywjohnston.redemptionforall.com ). I deleted and added 4 times with no difference, so any help would be appreciated as this one, unfortunately, isn't just junk.

Thank you very much :)
  • navaldesign
    General & Forum Moderator

• Oct 2005

Re: 3rd Addon Domain - Doesn't Point To Correct URL

I can see your addon. You have three frames in the indexpage, news_title, news_side, news_main, which all result in a page not found error (probably because you have not yet published the pages). maybe it was simply a question of DNS propagation through the net
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

• BornBadd
      Private

• Oct 2006

Re: 3rd Addon Domain - Doesn't Point To Correct URL

Good evening! Yes, you are correct about the frames and the propagation. The frames I had uploaded but when I encountered problems I deleted everything except the index.htm to try and narrow things down ... which it didn't. However, after waiting a while (which is what I should have done in the first place) the site now shows up correctly. Thanks!

The main reason I didn't wait so long for the correct results was that when I changed the DNS servers to point to vodahost for the first 2 domains, there was only like about 3-5 minutes between the changes and my actually testing the URL. In the third case, that didn't happen, and I just went at the situation as a problem rather than waiting.

Again, thank you very much for the help and gentle reminder to wait :)

Comment

Working...
      X