Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional question about Domain Name Transfer

Hi guys,

I have several domain names registered under godaddy, I've already transfered one of my domain name from godaddy to bluevoda. I just want to know how many domain names can I transfer to bluevoda for free?

Re: Additional question about Domain Name Transfer

I believe you could transfer all of your domain names over to voda ... after your main domain that you transferred that will be set up with your web hosting account you purchased with voda, the rest of the domain names that you transfer over will be called, add-on domains, and will need to be pointed to your servers (usually two, found in your welcome email) and will need to be set up in your control panel, under add-on domains.
    I believe there is one clause your domain names may be subject to, and that is they need to be six months old before voda is able to transfer them.

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

For Actual transfers, I would refer you to this thread: http://www.vodahost.com/vodatalk/dom...-vodahost.html

You are entitled to one free domain transfer. Any others there is a fee, ususally around $8.14. Check out the price list you will find in vodahost info.
      Cindy Smentowski

Comment

Keep in mind that not all extension are able for transfer to Voda. For exampel only .uk .de. and .fr for european extension are avialable. I couldn't transfer my .nl site.
        www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.nl
        www.jaspernieuwenhuizen.com

Comment

Working...
        X