• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • worldtrader
    Private First Class

• Dec 2006

Domain Transfer Foobar !! ID 12030

Possible Major Problem with requested Transfer

I registered and paid for a hosting package while waiting for domain transfer details from my domain resellers. Main domain to be transferred aqua-elite.com

Subsequently I have added 2 other add-on domains from other registrars. I have another domain to add later but in the interim the following has occurred....

My reseller in SA is RealXchange, and they were the admin contacts. I asked them to change this to my name as admin contact and requested a transfer. They changed the admin details and sent me the Auth Key from their Registrar Voxdomains.com.

On reception of the Auth key and the go ahead I placed a Quick Transfer request this morning .
    In the meantime I received from Vox domains a denial of transfer and a delay period of a further 60 days . Yet no changes have been made prior to this request on my domain.

I called Vox - they wont help as I am not the client the Reseller, RealXchange is. RealXchange will only redirect the DNS servers to Vodahost which I have requested that they do in the interim.

What now ? Will my transfer request be denied and if so how will I resolve the problem please ? Im worried - my web is in limbo and I make good money from it and receive daily queries worth megabucks

I have another domain with Ipower that I was going to attach as an add-on. Should I request a Quick transfer for this and use this as my ket domain ?

Apart from the Transfer request - no domains appear in my vodahost domain account

Do u have a support techie I could skype or chat to ?
  • VodaHost
    General & Forum Administrator

• Mar 2005

Re: Domain Transfer Foobar !! ID 12030

Your best bet bet is to talk directly with our domains / transfers department, they are very good problem solvers. Click the below to submit a ticket..

VodaHost

Your Website People!
    1-302-283-3777 North America / International
    02036089024 / United Kingdom
    291916438 / Australia

------------------------

Top 3 Best Sellers

Web Hosting - Unlimited disk space & bandwidth.

Reseller Hosting - Start your own web hosting business.

Search Engine & Directory Submission - 300 directories + (Google,Yahoo,Bing)

Comment

Working...
    X