Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Guys!

Hi,
    My name is Jaff I deal in Used Car Business.

I'am from Uganda but residing in Japan. I just joined this community, but I can see success in Voda Host.
    I have a big problem and I realy need your help.
    In 2003 I hired someone a freelance to build and host my website www.automu.com .

Because I dont have any web design knowledge, this guy was doing everything for me like updating my site etc. He is un American but by then he was also staying in Japan teaching English.
    When his teaching contract expired, I think he went back to the USA. Since then we lost contact, all the administrators contact was changed, there is no way I can communicate with him, I cant read my mails, because my webmail, the Password was also changed.

The only thing which he din't change is my FTP address.
    Please advise!!
    Thanks to all the assistance rendered

Musisi Jaff

Re: Hello Guys!

If you know the name of the hosting company for the website contact them and ask for them to reset the information. If you dont know the host you can probably track it down by doing a whois search on the domain, the ip tied to it has to go somewhere.

Register/Login Script
    Do you use a Password Protected Directory? Need a way to allow users to make their own account, try my .htaccess Login Script

Comment

Working...
    X