Dns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dns

Hi, im new to Voda. Just completed the transfer of my domain to Vodahost. Would like to know how to check for the status and edit domain information? Do i have to log on to something to see my DNS setting? Who will manage my domain from now? Thank you very much.

Re: Dns

Hi... Thomas...You can manage your own site...click on Control Panel at the bottom of your web builder... you can look into your server settings through that....there are a bunch of good tutorials about the Control Panel listed there.. have fun... Doug

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. What i meant was the DNS not the site. If you know please help. Regards.

Comment

You need to login into your VBS VodaHost Billing Services cp.

If you don't remember or don't know your password, use the "Forgot Password" feature using the email address that you used during registration. However, your VBS details were also in your welcome email.
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Working...
        X