• Show
Clear All
  • clairecollyer
    Sergeant

• Aug 2008

Website Down

website URL www.clairecollyerphotography.com.au
    Server IP 74.209.213.9

Hi, My entire site including blog all seem to be down... I am currently running a template from BluDomain which I have been running online for well over 12 months now without issue. Upon entering the website I am receiving a "web page is not available" error which is also coming up when I attempt to log into my admin page for my website (not Cpanel but the user interface to upload and edit the content of my website) as well as the same error showing to view the blog. Can someone PLEASE let me know if there is some problem on your end? I have checked C-Panel and everything seems to still be where it should be?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
  • clairecollyer
    Sergeant

• Aug 2008

Re: Website Down

PLEASE help!

Comment

• Vasili

• Mar 2006

Re: Website Down

It appears your Domain has expired or lapsed due to non-renewal (it is not "connecting" -- not functioning -- to the hosting account). You should immediately update your Domain Status by accessing the Domain Control Panel provided by the Domain Registrar (where you purchased it).

There is nothing anyone in the Forums can do to help with regard to service issues ... you should always contact Support for assistance!
      . VodaWebs....Luxury Group
      * Success Is Potential Realized *

Comment

Working...
      X