Email forwarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Email forwarding

Hi. I've got my site, www.nustartnz.com up and running smoothly. The form is now successfully sending email to my VH webmail account (deryn1@nustartnz.com). However, in order to avoid logging in to vh to read my mail, I would like to forward it to my usual email address (alert1st@ihug.co.nz). I use Microsoft Outlook and as it's open all the time it would be more convenient for me to have it go there. So I went in to cp and asked for a domain forwarding from deryn1@nustartnz.com to alert1st@ihug.co.nz. However the emails aren't forwarding to alert1st@ihug.co.nz. I suspect I have left out a step in the setup but don't know what it is. Can someone help? Many thanks.

Re: Email forwarding

Why don't you set your form to send directly to your prefered email address ? Unless, as happens with a few members, your ISP is blocking emails coming to alert1st@ihug.co.nz from the form.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

Re: Email forwarding

Yes, I did originally have my form go directly to my address (alert1st@ihug.co.nz) but it was being blocked. After reading other forum posts I set up the webmail address. It's not really that big of a deal to log in to VH to get my mail; at least everything is working and linking and sending etc, it would just be more convenient if it came to MS Outlook since I have this going all the time. Thanks for your assistance.

Comment

Working...
      X