Profiles for on line dating website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Profiles for on line dating website

Could someone from VodaHost web hosting take a look at thesecretaffair.com in my ftp. I haven't published all the pages yet not linked my html properties.

What I really would like to know if the profile information is correct on the male profile page, I used the in line frame, and hope that it will work properly.

Please can you make any recommendations necessary.

Thank you and much appreciated.

Joy of Dance

Re: Profiles for on line dating website

Not sure what you want For the moment, nothing can be checked, as you only have a script in your pages that detects the users's provenience, browser, IP address etc. So, i cannot check anything.
    Navaldesign
    Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
    Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
    DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
    Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

I have used the standard form and am now using the advanced form for scripts, only I am not sure of what script to use for the clients to upload their photos (3 each) onto my website.

If you know of any links please let me know!

I have very little now left to go in blue voda so then I will go to my control panel tutorials.

Thank you Voda Host - Excellent job!

Comment

To upload files on your website, just create a form with three upload fields, together with the other info you want the user to provide, and use Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor
        Navaldesign
        Logger Lite: Low Cost, Customizable, multifeatured Login script
        Instant Download Cart: a Powerfull, Customized, in site, DB driven, e-products Cart
        DBTechnosystems.com Forms, Databases, Shopping Carts, Instant Download Carts, Loggin Systems and more....
        Advanced BlueVoda Form Processor : No coding form processor! Just install and use! Now with built in CAPTCHA!

Comment

You've got a lot more left in BV than you think. None of your links go anywhere and as far as the profile thing you want us to view, where is it? Everything I clicked took me to a white page with some text at the top.

Your pages are named incorrectly, your links don't work and your navbar has a hover that presents the default BV buttons and that isn't pretty at all.

Sorry to rain on your parade, my friend, but you have A LOT of work to do. The dating site business is very, very competitive and if you don't have everything in place from the start, you'll stand no chance.
          My NASCAR Forum

Comment

Working...
          X